Copying, Cutting, and Pasting Sheets
Note: This function is not available if the imposition is set to Booklet.
- Select the sheet in the Sheet view.
- To select multiple sheets, hold the Ctrl key and click each sheet that you want to select.
- To select a range of sheets, click the first sheet in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last sheet in the range.
- Right-click and select Copy or Cut from the menu.
- Select the target sheet.Important: When copied sheets are pasted, they are inserted before the target sheet.You can also select a target page in the page list.
- Right-click and select Paste from the menu.