Cutting, Copying, and Pasting Inserts
To cut, copy, and paste inserts:
- Select the insert in the page list or in Sheet view.
- To select multiple inserts, hold the Ctrl key and click each insert that you want to select.
- To select a range of inserts, click the first insert in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last insert in the range.
- Right-click and select Cut or Copy from the menu.
- Select the target page or sheet, right-click, and select Paste.
- Inserts are pasted before the target page or sheet.
- You cannot paste inserts before the front cover or after the back cover.
- You cannot paste inserts before a designation sheet positioned at the beginning of
a chapter or after a designation sheet positioned at the end of a chapter.
- You cannot paste inserts between two inserted tabs.