You can modify the paper and tray settings specified for an insert.
- Select the insert in the page list or in Sheet view.
- To select multiple inserts, hold the Ctrl key and click each insert that you want to select.
- To select a range of inserts, click the first insert in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last insert in the range.
- Right-click and select .
- In the Edit Inserts dialog box, modify the paper and tray settings as required.
For details about a specific setting, click the button to display the on-screen field help.
- If you selected multiple inserts with different paper and tray settings, the Edit Inserts dialog box displays the paper and tray of the first insert.
- Click OK.