- Right-click the target page in the page list or the target sheet in Sheet view and select or .
You can select and right-click multiple target pages or sheets.
- In the Add Inserts Before or Add Inserts After dialog box, configure the settings required for the inserts.
You can set the paper and input tray, specify different target pages, and set the number of sheets that you want to add.
For details about a specific setting, click the button to display the on-screen field help.
- Click OK.
- You cannot place inserts before a front cover or after a back cover.
- You cannot place inserts before a designation sheet positioned at the beginning of a chapter or after a designation sheet positioned at the end of a chapter.
- You cannot place inserts between two inserted tabs.
- You cannot add inserts if the imposition is set to Booklet or Gangup - Speed.