Applying, Editing, and Creating Themes for Tabs
Themes store tab and text formatting that can be quickly applied to all tabs. You can select from a pre-defined collection of themes or customize a theme and save it.
- Themes save the following settings:
- Text orientation, position, alignment, and formatting
- Font color patterns
- Image rotation, scale, and position
- Themes do not store inserted text and images or tab preset information.
- On the Edit Tabs screen, click , the Themes button, on the toolbar.
- Select a theme.The settings are applied to all tabs in the job.
- When you apply a theme that has a color pattern, the color pattern is automatically repeated across tabs.