You can select pages in the page list.
- In the page list, use the scroll bar to go to the pages that you want to select.
- Select pages using one of these methods:
Note: When you select one or more pages in the page list, all the corresponding sheets are also selected in the workspace area. You can press the space bar after you select the pages to display the corresponding sheets in the workspace if they are not initially visible.
- To select a single page, click the thumbnail for the page.
- To select multiple pages, hold the Ctrl key and click each page that you want to select.
- To select a range of pages, click the first page in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last page in the range.
- To select all the pages, click any page and press Ctrl+A or right-click any page and select Select all.
- For jobs that are set to print only on the front side of the sheet, to select all the odd pages or all the even pages, right-click any page and select or .
- For jobs that are set to print on both sides of the sheet, to select all the pages placed on the front side or all the pages placed on the back side, right-click any page and select or .
- To select all the pages that have the same paper size, paper type, and paper color as a specific page, right-click the page and select .
- To select all the pages that have paper, color, printing side, or stapling exceptions applied, right-click any page and select .
- To select all the tabs, right-click any page and select .
- To select all the pages inside a chapter, make sure that the List view is active and click the icon in the chapter heading. Hold the Ctrl key to make multiple selections.