You can select sheets in the workspace area.
- Make sure that the Sheet view is active in the workspace area.
- Select sheets using one of these methods:
Note: When you select one or more sheets in the workspace area, all the corresponding pages are also selected in the page list.
- To select a single sheet, click the thumbnail for the sheet.
- To select multiple sheets, hold the Ctrl key and click each sheet that you want to select.
- To select a range of sheets, click the first sheet in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last sheet in the range.
- To select all the sheets, click anywhere in the workspace and press Ctrl+A or right-click any sheet and choose Select all.
- To select all the sheets that have the same paper size, paper type, and paper color as a specific sheet, right-click the sheet and choose .
- For jobs that are set to print only on the front side of the sheet, to select all the odd sheets or all the even sheets, right-click any sheet and choose or .
- To select all the sheets that have any color object, right-click any sheet and choose .
- To select all the sheets that have paper, color, printing side, or stapling exceptions applied, right-click any sheet and choose .
- To select all the tabs, right-click any sheet and choose .
- To invert the current selection, right-click any selected sheet and choose . All the previously selected sheets are deselected and all the other sheets in the job are selected instead.