Cutting, Copying, and Pasting Tabs
- Select the tab in the page list.
- To select multiple tabs, hold the Ctrl key and click each tab that you want to select.
- To select a range of tabs, click the first tab in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last tab in the range.
- Right-click and select Cut or Copy from the menu.
- Select the target page, right-click, and select Paste.
Tabs are pasted before the target page.
Tabs cannot be pasted before the front cover or after the back cover.
Existing tabs automatically reposition after a tab is pasted.