Straightening Skewed Pages
- The Deskew function is only available for valid pages. A page is valid if the original file type is Image PDF.
- This function is not available in the browser version of TotalFlow Prep.
- In the settings area on the right, click Clean Up.
- In the Clean Up panel, click Deskew.
- Under Pages, select All valid pages, Active page, Selected valid pages, or Valid pages in Light Table stack.
- Under Angle, click Auto or Manual:
- The Auto mode attempts to identify the edges of the page and to correct the skew automatically.
A skew angle of up to ± 15 degrees can be corrected automatically.
If the Auto mode does not adjust the skew correctly, use the Manual mode.
- The Manual mode lets you enter the angle of the skew. A skew angle of up to ± 30 degrees can
be corrected manually.
To set the angle, you can also click the page and drag the cursor to draw a reference line parallel with the skewed edge of the image.
- The Auto mode attempts to identify the edges of the page and to correct the skew automatically. A skew angle of up to ± 15 degrees can be corrected automatically.
- Click Apply.Important: Repeated deskew operations affect the image quality. If you want to perform deskew again with different settings, first revert the previous changes using , the Undo button.
For details about a specific setting, click the button to display the on-screen field help.