Changing Object Order
You can change the order of multiple objects (text boxes, images, or masks) on a page by using the right-click menu options.
- Click the object to select it.
- Right-click and select Order from the menu.
- Specify the object order by selecting one of the options available in the Order menu:
- Bring to front brings an object in front of all other objects on the page.
- Bring forward brings an object forward by one layer.
- Send to back places an object behind all other objects on the page.
- Send backward sends an object backward by one layer.