- Select the target pages in the page list.
- To select multiple pages, hold the Ctrl key and click each page that you want to select.
- To select a range of pages, click the first page in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last page in the range.
- To select all pages, click any page and press Ctrl+A.
- On the toolbar, click , the Rotate page tool button, and select from the available rotation options. The pages are rotated based
on their current orientation.
Rotate page 180° is available for pages that support rotation.
Rotate page 90° clockwise and Rotate page 90° counterclockwise are only available when the imposition is set to Gangup - Unique or Gangup - Repeat.