Cropping a Page
You can crop an area on a single page or multiple pages using the Crop tool.
- In the browser version of TotalFlow Prep, this function is not available if the original file type is Image PDF.
To crop an area on a page:
- Select the target page from the page list.
- To select multiple pages, hold the Ctrl key and click each page that you want to select.
- To select a range of pages, click the first page in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last page in the range.
- On the toolbar, click , the Crop tool button. The cursor changes from an arrow to a crop icon.
- Click and drag on an area of the page. A blue outline appears around the selected area with multiple anchor points.
- Use the anchor points to resize the selected area as needed.
- Right-click and select Crop from the menu.Important: Use , the Undo button, to revert the crop settings. Use , the Redo button, to reapply the crop settings.