Rotating Pages on a Sheet
You can rotate all pages placed on a sheet when the workspace layout is set to Sheet view.
- Set the workspace layout to Sheet view.
- Select the target sheets in the workspace.
- To select multiple sheets, hold the Ctrl key and click each sheet that you want to select.
- To select a range of sheets, click the first sheet in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last sheet in the range.
- To select all sheets, click any sheet and press Ctrl+A.
- On the toolbar, click , the Rotate page tool button, and select from the available rotation options. The pages are rotated based
on their current orientation.
Rotate page 180° is available for pages that support rotation.
Rotate page 90° clockwise and Rotate page 90° counterclockwise are only available when the imposition is set to Gangup - Unique or Gangup - Repeat.