Moving a Selected Area on Multiple Pages
To select and move an area on multiple pages:
- Right-click a page and select Edit page from the menu or double-click the page to open it in the page edit view.
- Select multiple pages in the page list.
- To select multiple pages, hold the Ctrl key and click each page that you want to select.
- To select a range of pages, click the first page in the range, then hold the Shift key and click the last page in the range.
- On the toolbar, click , the Move area tool button.The cursor changes from an arrow to a cross hair.
- Click and drag on an area of the image. A blue outline appears around the selected
area with multiple anchor points. The identical area is selected on all selected pages
in the page list. Use the anchor points to resize the selected area.Note: The selected area cannot be resized once it is moved.
- Click the selected area.
- Drag the area to the desired location on the page.The area moves on all the destination pages selected in the page list.Note: The selected areas cannot be modified or repositioned once they are moved.
- To center the selected areas, right-click and select Center, then Horizontally, Vertically, or Both from the menu.
Note: Use , the Undo button, to make changes to the selected area once it is moved.