Working with preview print jobs
If a workflow includes one or more PreviewPrint steps, the preview print must be accepted before the job can continue processing. Preview prints can be reviewed and accepted when they are in the Waiting for Acceptance state.
These actions are available when jobs are in the Waiting for Acceptance state:
- If the output meets the requirements, you can accept the preview print and let the job continue processing. You can choose to let the job continue processing in the same workflow or in a different workflow.
- If the output does not meet the requirements, you can reject the preview print. The job goes into Error state so you can adjust properties as needed and process the job again.
To work with preview print jobs:
- Find a job that is in the Waiting for Acceptance state.
- Review the output that was printed for the PreviewPrint step.If the workflow included more than one PreviewPrint step, you might have multiple versions of the preview print to review.
- Determine if the output meets the requirements for this point in the workflow. Select
the job and choose:
If the output is acceptable and you want to continue processing the job. If the output is not acceptable and you want to change some options and generate another preview print.
- If you accepted the preview print, choose whether to continue processing in the same workflow or move the job to a different workflow and click OK.
- If you rejected the preview print, adjust the appropriate properties and use the Process again action to run the PreviewPrint step again.