Creating and configuring objects
These topics describe problems with creating and configuring RICOH ProcessDirector objects.
In this section:
- Cannot connect LPD input devicesIf you cannot connect an LPD input device on a Windows system, another LPD service might be using the LPD port.
- Export file is not createdIf you export objects but an export file is not created even though the log shows that the objects were exported, disable all pop-up blockers in your browser.
- Objects missing from exportIf you export a workflow and use the Include references function, some referenced objects may not be included in the export. This problem only occurs if you did not enable the workflow after you changed it.
- Objects are not importedIf you can export objects from one RICOH ProcessDirector system, but cannot import them to another, the first system might have an extension that is not installed on the second computer.
- Media objects exported to another system no longer have electronic formsThe process for exporting media objects with electronic forms is different from the process for exporting other objects, such as input devices and printers.
Parent topic: Problems