Creating no-service periods
You can create a no-service period for each time when your installation does not provide services (for example, a holiday).
All the no-service periods work together as one unit. A service policy can specify whether all the no-service periods apply to the policy. However, a service policy cannot specify which no-service periods apply.
If a no-service period applies to every day of a month or year, you can select All in the Day property. However, if a no-service period applies to every day of a week, you must create one no-service period for each day. For example, if no service is provided:
- From 16:00 to 23:59 every day of the year, create 1 no-service period object and select All in the Day property.
- For one week in a year, create 7 no-service period objects: one for each date.
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, click .
- Click Add.
- Fill in the required and optional properties. To see information about any of the properties, click the icon next to the property name.
- Click OK.
- No-service periods are not considered for deadlines set with the SetDeadline step in a workflow or the Change Deadline action on the job.