When you add a user, you specify the user's contact information and what type of role the user has for each application.
- For a video demonstration of creating users, see: Adding Users
You can create a new user or copy an existing user. Copying users can save time, especially when you need to create several users with similar properties.
To add a user:
- Open RICOH Account Administration.
- Click Users in the left pane.
- Choose one of these options:
- In the dialog that opens, enter the details for the user.
- Under User type, select Internal to create a user account for one of your employees. Select Customer to create a user account for one of your customers.
- If the user account is for a customer, select a Company name from the list of customer companies.
- Under Platform role, select one of these options:
- Under Access & roles, select the user's access and role for each application. Click the arrow in the Access & roles column for the each application.
- Click Ok.