Reordering the Pages of a Job File
PDF Editor lets you reorder the pages of a submitted PDF file.
- Open the RICOH TotalFlow ProducerJobs table.
- Right-click the job and select Edit PDF...PDF Editor opens.
- Click , the Document Editor icon.
- Click the pages that you want to move to select them. To clear the selection of one or more pages, click the pages again.
- To move the pages in one step, drag and drop them in the new position. All the selected pages are repositioned in the previous numerical order in the new place.
- To move pages in different positions, click one of these icons:
- To insert the selected pages after a certain page, click , the Move icon. Then type the number of the page after which the selected pages must go. To insert the pages at the beginning of the document, type 0.
- To move each of the selected pages one step behind, click , the Move Before icon.
- To move each of the selected pages one step ahead, click , the Move After icon.
- Click Save.