RICOH Cloud Connector
RICOH Cloud Connector is a local system application that provides a secure connection with RICOH TotalFlow Cloud. It assists in product registration and, if required, manages communication with the RICOH TotalFlow Cloud applications.
- On Windows:
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Standard
- On Linux:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9
- Fedora Linux 38
- CentOS Stream 8
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- openSUSE Leap 15.4
- These are the latest versions tested with RICOH Cloud Connector, but you can also use later versions of these operating systems.
- These operating systems and their updates are supported as long as the manufacturer continues to provide support to their customers under standard agreements, not including extended support.
- You do not need to install RICOH Cloud Connector to use RICOH Supervisor.
If you are using RICOH InfoPrint Manager Subscription, RICOH Cloud Connector is automatically installed with the product. When you uninstall RICOH InfoPrint Manager, RICOH Cloud Connector is automatically uninstalled.