Creating Custom Statuses
RICOH TotalFlow Producer provides a wide range of statuses that it assigns to jobs and orders as they move through the system. However, your process might require a unique status that does not currently exist. You can define a custom status for all users in your company to use.
- For a video overview of this function, see: Custom Job and Order Statuses
To create a custom status:
- Log in to TotalFlow Producer.
- Right-click a job or order and select Change state to, then Job status settings... or Order status settings....
- Click Create Custom Status.
- Fill in values for each item:
- For Internal production status, enter the name of your custom status.
- Click the colored circle next to Internal production status to choose a color for this status. Click OK to set the color.
- For Status to display to customer, choose an existing status from the list or type a custom message to display.
- Under Display status for the following, choose whether this status is available for orders, jobs, or both.
- Under Description, type a description for this status, so users know what this status is used for.
- Click OK.
- Click Close in the Customize Status Settings dialog.