Modifying Job Information
Depending on your user's role, you can add content or modify the Job Instructions in the Create order dialog or in the Edit job dialog.
- On the RICOH TotalFlow Producer main page, right-click the job name and select Properties...The Create order dialog opens and the job is already selected.
- Change the Due Date, if necessary.
- Add or change the content in the Job Instructions field, as needed.
- Change the job properties as needed:
- Copies - To change the number of copies, click , plus, or , minus, to increase or decrease the number of copies, or type a number inside the filed.
- Double sided - is selected by default. Select or clear the option as necessary.
- Staple - choose where to apply the staples.
- Hole punch
- Color / Black & White
- Click OK.