Downloading RICOH Cloud Connector
You can download the latest version of RICOH Cloud Connector from the Subscriptions or Connectors tab of RICOH Account Administration. Download the package onto the server where you plan to install the application.
- The Cloud Connector setup page opens in a web browser. Make sure that the system has the latest versions
of one of these browsers installed:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- You have write permission on the default installation location:
%ProgramData%\RICOH\Cloud Connector\for Windows, or
- If you choose a different installation path, make sure that it exists and you have write permissions on it. If the directory exists, it must be empty.
- Log in to the server that you want to install Cloud Connector on as an administrator.
- Log in to RICOH TotalFlow Cloud as a user with access to RICOH Account Administration.
- Click Subscriptions in the left pane.You see the links to the downloadable RICOH Cloud Connector packages for Windows and Linux.
- Download the package that is appropriate for your operating system and save it in
a location where you have write and execute permissions. On Linux, you download an
ricoh-cloud-connector-linux.gz, that contains the executable file.