Connecting to Hot Folders and Printers
Before you start these procedures, compile a list of all the directories that TotalFlow Producer will transfer files to. For example, if you already have hot folders that send jobs to impositioning applications or submit jobs to your printers, include them in the list. Be sure to capture this information:
- The full path to the directory
- The server that the directory resides on
- The application, printer, or function that uses the directory
- Installing one Cloud Connector to manage all the connections between TotalFlow Producer and your network.
- Installing Cloud Connector on the same server as the directories that job are sent to.
- For a video overview of installing RICOH Cloud Connector and creating hot folders, see: Setting up RICOH Cloud Connector and Hot Folders