Uninstalling RICOH Cloud Connector
This section describes how to uninstall RICOH Cloud Connector using Windows system tools.
To uninstall RICOH Cloud Connector on Windows:
- To uninstall RICOH Cloud Connector on Linux, follow the instructions that your Linux distribution provides.
- Log on to the computer where RICOH Cloud Connector is installed as an Administrator.
- Click the Windows search button and search for the Apps & Features page.
- Look for and click the RICOH Cloud Connector application name.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall again to confirm that you understand that the application and its related information
will be uninstalled.You see the RICOH Cloud Connector Uninstall page:
- Review the information and select I understand and want to uninstall RICOH Cloud Connector..
- If you uninstall RICOH Cloud Connector, all the programs whose subscriptions that Cloud Connector manages will stop working.
- When you uninstall RICOH Cloud Connector, all the hot folders associated with it are disconnected. Also, the correspondent cloud connector object listed in RICOH Account AdministrationConnectors table becomes disconnected.
- Click UNINSTALL.
- Log in to RICOH Account Administration and remove the uninstalled Cloud Connector from the Connectors table.