Setting up RICOH Cloud Connector
After you install RICOH Cloud Connector, you must configure it to communicate with RICOH TotalFlow Cloud.
To set up RICOH Cloud Connector:
- The System name property is automatically filled in with the name of the system as set in the operating system. You can update it to something that is more recognizable or easier to remember.
- If your company uses proxy servers, ask your IT department for the correct IP address or hostname and port number to use. Select the option I am going to use a proxy server. and type the correct values in the Proxy settings fields.
- Click Test proxy. If the proxy settings are not validated, check with IT department, enter the correct values and try again.
- Click Generate code.
If you are not logged in to Account Administration, the login dialog opens. Log in to Account Administration.
- Copy the code, return to RICOH Cloud Connector, and paste the code in the One Time Code field.
- Click Submit.
- Close the browser tab or window to exit RICOH Cloud Connector setup.