Editing Hot Folders
You can edit hot folder properties in RICOH Account Administration.
- Sign in to RICOH Account Administration.
- In the left pane, click Hot Folders.You see your hot folders list:
- Right-click a hot folder in the list and select Edit:
- In the Hot Folder properties window that opens, edit the hot folder properties. Make sure that the new name and location of the hot folder match those of a folder already defined.
- If the hot folder is already created on a printer, select Printer hot folder option, then select the digital front end and the printer model. This way, jobs are
sent directly to the printer or digital front end where the destination hot folder
- To use this function, a hot folder must be previously defined for a printer. For information on how to create a hot folder the sends jobs to a printer, read the printer documentation.
- Hot folders cannot be used with all printers. The Printer model list depends on the digital front end that you selected.
- Click Ok.
- If you have multiple instances of Cloud Connector installed, you see the Select RICOH Cloud Connector dialog. Choose one Cloud Connector to use when sending jobs to the hot folder that you are creating, then click Ok.