Users with Job Submitter role can view only the jobs they submitted. Users with Job Submitter & Viewer can view all the jobs.
The jobs are displayed in the Jobs table on the RICOH TotalFlow Producer main page until they are deleted.
When you first open the application, some sample jobs are displayed in the Jobs table.
- ID - a unique number that TotalFlow Producer assigns to each job and is made up of the order number followed by the number that the file has inside the order.
- Status - can be New job, Job Processing or Job Complete.
- Job Name - if you do not choose a different name, the name of the PDF file becomes the job name.
- The Preflight status - shows if the file passed preflight validation.
- Date Submitted - the date when the order was submitted.
- Due date - the date when the jobs must be printed.
- Customer - if a customer submitted the order, their Customer name is displayed here. If you submitted the order, the cell is empty.
- Copies - the number of copies to be printed.
- Pages - the number of the job file's pages.
- Double sided
- Hole punch
- Color / Black & White
- Paper size
You can also choose to display additional job information from the Manage Columns table:
- Assigned to - the employee that is in charge with monitoring the job.
- Order ID - the ID of the order to which the job belongs.
- Order Name - the name of the order to which the job belongs.
- Submitted By - displays the submitter's email address.
- Manage the properties columns
- View jobs
- Edit job properties
- Open and download job PDF files
- Edit job PDF files
- Filter and sort jobs
- Change the jobs grouping
- Delete jobs
- View and change job status
- Manually convert supported Microsoft Office file types to PDF
- Manage job file versions
- Send jobs to applications:
- - Preflight
- - Hot Folders
- - Printers