Selecting the Content to Reveal in PDF Files
If you want to select the content to reveal in the documents before printing, the Reverse Mask function in PDF Editor lets you define a specific area to reveal while hiding the rest of the page.
- Open the RICOH TotalFlow ProducerJobs table.
- Right-click the job and select Edit PDF...
- In the PDF editor that opens, scroll through the PDF down to the page that you want to edit.
- Click Reverse Mask.A rectangle shape tool is applied over the page.
- Drag the corners and margins of the rectangle shape tool until it frames all the area that you want to reveal.
- To fill the masked area with a color border, click and select a color.
- To save the change, click Apply.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 for all the pages that you want to edit.
- To save the changes, click OK.