Inserting Links in a PDF File
With PDF Editor, you can insert links to a web page or to another page of the same PDF.
- Open the RICOH TotalFlow ProducerJobs table.
- Right-click the job and select Edit PDF...PDF Editor opens.
- Scroll through the PDF down to the page where you want to insert the link.
- Click the arrow next to , the Add Media icon, then select Link.A new options bar is displayed below the main toolbar.
- Select the desired Border Color, Opacity and Thickness for the clickable area of the link you are about to create.
- Use your mouse to select the clickable area of the link.The Link Settings dialog opens:
- Select the link settings:
- To create a website link, click Website, then type the website address.
- To create a link to a page in the same PDF, click Page, then type the page number.
- To apply the settings, click anywhere outside the Link Settings dialog.
- To save the changes, click OK.