Changing the Default Preflight Profile
With RICOH TotalFlow Producer Trial or Advanced, submitted files are automatically preflighted using an embedded profile, but you can also use a custom profile as default.
- On the RICOH TotalFlow Producer main page, click , the Preflight application icon on the right.The Preflight panel opens on the right side of the page.
- Click .The Default preflight settings dialog opens.
- Select the Automatically preflight all new jobs using the profile below option.
- Click IMPORT, then select a custom profile from your system network.Important: The custom profile file must have the .ppp extension.
- Click OK.All the jobs are automatically processed through the new default profile, unless you manually process them.
- To return to the default profile for the automated preflight, click Reset to default.