You can reuse existing Automations changing only some of their properties.
- Open RICOH Account Administration.
- In the left pane, click Automations.The Automations page opens and displays the Automations table.
- Right-click the row of the automation that you want to duplicate, then select Duplicate.The Copy Automation dialog opens. It contains all the properties of the original automation, except the name.
- Type a name that can help you identify the automation.
- Change the automation properties as needed.
- When you finish defining the automation details, click Ok.
By default, the automation is turned off when you create it. To turn the automation on, right-click its row in the table, then click the Enabled button so it turns green and click Ok.