Sending Jobs to Hot Folders
You can send one or multiple jobs to hot folders previously defined in Account Administration.
- For a video overview of this function, see: Sending Jobs to Hot Folders and Printers
Before sending jobs to hot folders, make sure that the target hot folders already exist on a computer that you can access.
- In the Jobs table on the RICOH TotalFlow Producer main page, select the jobs that you want to send to a hot folder.
- Click , the Hot Folders icon on the applications bar on the right, and drag and drop the selected jobs on an available hot folder.
- You cannot send more than 100 jobs at once.
- You can send a job to multiple hot folders.
- If the hot folder you dragged the jobs on is disconnected or cannot be accessed, the
jobs cannot be sent and you must repeat the action choosing an available hot folder.
- the hot folder location is on a computer that has been stopped
- the internet connection stops while the job is being sent