How to Use the Manuals
- To learn how to install and start this application
- See the Setup Guide.
- To learn about the functions and basic operations of this application
- See the User's Guide.
- To learn about configuring on-screen settings, correct entry, and so on
- See the on-screen balloon help.
Displaying the RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder Setup Guide, User’s Guide, and Notify Addon Setup Guide in PDF Format
The publications are available in the installation package, so you can access them before you install the application.
After you install the application, you can access the TotalFlow BatchBuilder publications from the Windows Start menu.
- To display the Setup Guide (PDF), click the Start button, go to , and select Setup Guide.
- To display the User’s Guide (PDF), click the Start button, go to , and select User’s Guide.
- To display the Notify Addon Setup Guide (PDF), click the Start button, go to , and select Notify Addon Setup Guide.
Displaying the User’s Guide in HTML Format
The HTML version of the User's Guide is available from the Web browser-based user interface.
To display the HTML User's Guide :
- On the top menu bar of the TotalFlow BatchBuilder user interface, click , the help menu button and select Help.
- If you are not logged in to TotalFlow BatchBuilder, enter this URL in the address bar of your browser: