Installing the TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon
To install TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon:
- Log in to Windows as an administrator.
- Insert the TotalFlow BatchBuilder installation media in the drive.
- Go to the Setup folder on the installation disk and run
setup_NotifyAddon_x64.exeon the 64–bit system.
Select the installation language and click OK.
The Introduction dialog is displayed.
- Click Next.
The License Agreement dialog is displayed.
- In the License Agreement dialog:
- Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms of the License Agreement.
- Click Next.
The Choose install folder dialog is displayed.
- In the Choose install folder dialog:
If you accept the default installation folder and it does not exist, the installer creates it.
To change the default installation folder, click Choose. Navigate to the folder where you want to install TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon and click OK.
If you want to restore the default installation folder, click Restore Default Folder.
Make sure that the install path for TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon contains only characters from the same code page as the operating system.
The Choose shortcut folder dialog is displayed.
- Select where you want to create the product icons:
Note: If you want to create icons for all the users, click the Create Icons for All Users checkbox.
- In a new Program Group
- You can edit the name of the new program group.
- In an existing Program Group
- Select the program group from the list.
- In the Start Menu
- Select this option if you want to place a shortcut icon in the Start Menu.
- On the Desktop
- Select this option if you want to place a shortcut icon on the Desktop.
- In the Quick Launch Bar
- Select this option if you want to place a shortcut icon in the Quick Launch Bar.
- Type in the folder path where you want to place the shortcut icon or click Choose and manually select a folder.
- Do not create icons
- Select this option if you do not want to create any shortcut icons.
The Pre-installation summary dialog is displayed.
- Review the information in the Pre-installation summary dialog and click Install.
The TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon software is installed.
- The Install complete dialog displays the installation report. Click Done to finish the installation procedure of TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon.
- Configure the TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon. See Configuring the TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon.
- Start the TotalFlow BatchBuilder Notify Addon service.