Checking the Port Number
- When using a single machine, check the port number on the computer on which you are installing the software.
- When using multiple machines together, check the port number on the computer being used as the server.
To check the port number:
- In the Windows PowerShell dialog, enter
netstat -nao, and then press the Enter key.
- Check the Local Address of the line in which the Protocol is TCP and the External Address is 0.0.0.0.
- When 0.0.0.0:8080 is not displayed, check that 8080 is entered in Port Number: on the wizard screen.
- When 0.0.0.0:8080 is displayed, check that a value greater than 1024 is not displayed,
and then enter the last four digits in Port Number: on the wizard screen.Example: If 0.0.0.0:1024 is not displayed, enter 1024.
exit, and press the Enter key.