Starting the Management Console in a Web Browser
To start the Management Console in a web browser:
- Start the computer that is connected to the machine via USB cables.
- Check the IP address and port number of the server.
- Click the Machine Settings button () on the menu screen.
- If the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster menu screen is not displayed, double-click the RICOH icon ().
- To check the IP address and port number, click Auto Color Adjuster Server Settings.
- Start a web browser, and enter the IP address and port number in the address bar.
- Use the following format of the IP address and port number: https://(IP Address):(port number). Do not omit the colon (:) and periods (.). You can omit the entry after ":" when the port number is "80".
- You can also use the Management Console from a computer on the network. In the address bar of the web browser, enter the IP address and port number of the computer that is connected to the machine via USB cables. For information about the computer that can be used, see RICOH Auto Color Adjuster: Installation Guide.
- When you are operating more than one machine and using a client computer, consult the administrator for the IP address and port number of the server.
- Enter the user name and password.The Management Console screen is displayed.