To perform colorimetry:
- Click Colorimetry on your computer.
- Check the Chart ID of the chart to be used for colorimetry.
- On the printer to be measured for the colors, print the PDF that is stored in the
folder for each Chart ID under
- Place the chart for colorimetry with the side to scan facing up on the machine. For details, see Placing an Original or Color Chart on the Paper Tray.
- Select the checkbox of the chart for colorimetry, and then click Scan.
- In the Measurement and Saving Settings dialog, specify the measurement conditions, save location of the measurement result,
and other settings, and then click OK.
- In the File Name field, enter the name under which to save the measurement result.
- Click Browse..., and specify the destination folder to save the files.
- Select the Lighting Condition from M0(A), M1(D50), and M2(A+UV cut).
- In the Color Space for Measurement field, select the color space for measurement from Lab, LCh, XYZ, Spectroscopy, Density (Status T), and Density (Status E).
- In the Saving File Format field, select the file format in which to save the measurement result from IT8 (*.it8) and CGATS.txt (*.txt).
- Click Start Scan.