How to Read the Graph
- 1. Line graph
A graph line is displayed for each printer or paper. The color of the line corresponds to the color of the Printer Name: or Paper to Display: checkbox.
A solid line indicates an average color deviation, and a dotted line indicates the maximum color deviation.
- 2. Color deviation (ΔE2000)
- The vertical axis shows the value of color deviation.
- 3. Printer Name
- 4. Plot point ●
- Place the mouse cursor on a plot to display the date and time the data was obtained
and the color deviation.
A plot displayed in red represents a value that is outside the threshold, and ￭ indicates a value that is obtained when you perform Post-judgement for the first time after registering the ICC profile in color adjustment.
- 5. Threshold value (maximum)
- The horizontal dotted line represents the maximum threshold value that is specified in Initial Settings.
- 6. Threshold value (average)
- The horizontal solid line represents the average threshold value that is specified in Initial Settings.
- 7. Date
- The horizontal axis represents the date.