Uninstalling the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster
- If you want to retain the settings of the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster when reinstalling the application, for example, create a backup of the settings before uninstalling the application. For details about the backup procedure, see Creating a Backup of the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster Settings.
To uninstall the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster:
- Log in to the computer using a user account with administrator privileges.
- Close all the applications.
- Select .
- Select RICOH AutoColorAdjuster, and then select Uninstall.
- Select Uninstall.Uninstallation starts. When a screen asking whether to restart the computer is displayed, select Yes.
- Select Yes on the screen asking whether to restart.