Displaying the Initial Settings Screen
Enter the IP address and port number of the computer in the address bar of the web browser to access the Initial Settings screen.
- Start the computer connected to the machine via USB cables.
- Confirm the IP address and port number of the server.
- If the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster menu screen is not displayed, start the application using the RICOH icon () on the desktop.
- Click the Machine Settings button ().
- Click Auto Color Adjuster Server Settings, and check the IP address and port number.
- Click Go Back to Initial Screen, and close the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster screen.
- Open a web browser, and then enter the IP address and port number in the address bar.
- Enter these in the format https://(IP Address):(port number), including "." and ":". When the port number is "80", you can omit the entry of ":" and the port number.
- Enter the user name and password.The Management Console screen is displayed.
- Click Initial Settings.The Initial Settings screen is displayed.
- You can access the Initial Settings from the other computers running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version (version 2004 or higher) in the network. Enter the IP address and port number confirmed in step in the address bar of the web browser.
- When using a client computer in the configuration with multiple machines, ask the administrator for the IP address and port number of the server.