Removing Jammed Paper
Open the front door of the machine, and then follow the instruction described below to remove the jammed paper. The instructions are also printed inside the front door of the machine.
- If paper jams occur frequently, check the paper condition and how it is placed on the machine. Also, check that the paper size is correct. For more information, see RICOH Auto Color Adjuster: User Guide.
To remove jammed paper:
- Open the front door of the machine.
- Push the scan unit to move it toward the back of the machine (1).
- Move the scan unit toward the back so that it is behind the black paper transport member (2).
- Turn the right lever to the right from its lower position (3).
- Turn the left lever to the right from its upper or lower position (3).
- Check that both levers are set in the positions as shown in the diagram (3).
- Remove the paper from either the paper source side or the paper output side (4).
- Turn the right lever downward (5).
- Turn the left lever downward (5).
- Close the front door.