Rear and Left View
Describes the basic components located at the rear and left side of the machine.
- 1. Ventilation holes
- Prevents the internal components of the machine from overheating. Do not block the ventilation holes.
- 2. USB interface
- The computer connects to the machine using two provided USB cables.
- USB A 2.0: Connect a USB cable from this port to a USB 2.0/2.1 port of a computer. This port is used to control the machine from the computer.
- USB A 3.0: Connect a USB cable from this port to a USB 3.0 port on a computer. This port is used to transfer the data scanned on the machine to the computer.
- 3. Power cord inlet
- Connect the power cord that is provided with the machine to this inlet.
- : Plug the power cord into a wall outlet that supplies electricity of 220–240 V, 1 A or more, 50/60 Hz.
- : Plug the power cord into a wall outlet that supplies electricity of 120–127 V, 1.2 A or more, 60 Hz.