Using the TotalFlow Print Server to Print the PDF File for Color Matching
To use the TotalFlow Print Server to print the PDF file for color matching:
- In the Color section, set the Printer profile, front to a profile that matches the paper that you use or specify the profile that you updated using Quick Color Adjustment.
- For the CMYK input profile, select other setting than Pass through.
- Set the Use embedded profile next to CMYK input profile to Off.
- Set Spot color matching to Off.
- Set the Use PDF/X output intent to Off.