Creating the Server Certificate for Auto Color Adjuster
Add an SSL certificate to strengthen web access security. You can specify for the Not secure message to not be shown when accessing the server from a client computer.
- If the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster menu screen is not displayed, start the application using the RICOH icon () on the desktop.
- Click the Machine Settings button ().
- Click OK on the confirmation screen., and then click
- Enter a password using 8 to 64 single-byte alphanumeric characters, and then click OK.
- Click OK.A certificate has been installed to the server.