Registering a Password for Connecting to the Cloud for License Management
- Open the notification e-mail sent to the administrator and click Sign in to your account.
- Enter the Email and Password, and click SIGN IN.
- In New Password, enter a password that is eight characters or longer, and includes an upper and lower case letter, number, and special character.
- Enter the password again in Confirm password and click Change password.
- Click the User button ().
- Click Sign out.
- You will receive emails reminding you to change the password periodically even after you register a password.
- The specified password is used when accessing the cloud to manage the licenses. For more information, see Activating the RICOH Auto Color Adjuster .