Problems with Avanti Slingshot Connect
These topics describe some of the issues that may arise while using the Avanti Slingshot Connect feature.
In this section:
- The system is not receiving information from Avanti SlingshotWhen RICOH ProcessDirector is not receiving information or data from Avanti Slingshot, check your system setup, firewall settings, or job settings.
- The system cannot find a data file for a job received from Avanti SlingshotIf a job exported from Avanti Slingshot goes into an error state and you see message AIWI6126E, RICOH ProcessDirector did not receive a valid PDF file with the JDF job ticket from Slingshot.
- Avanti Slingshot does not create orders for jobs in RICOH ProcessDirectorWhen Avanti Slingshot does not create orders for jobs in RICOH ProcessDirector, your CreateOrderInSlingshot step, proxy server (if any), or Slingshot system is not set up correctly.
- Avanti Slingshot is not receiving job information from RICOH ProcessDirectorWhen Avanti Slingshot is not receiving job information or data from RICOH ProcessDirector, you might need to check your system setup between RICOH ProcessDirector and Avanti Slingshot.
- Slingshot costs are incorrectIf Slingshot costs and milestones based on information received from RICOH ProcessDirector are incorrect, the Slingshot cost center and Slingshot Milestone status properties might not be set up correctly.
Parent topic: Problems