Installing a Permanent License
To continue using this TotalFlow product after the trial license expires, you must install a permanent license on the computer where the product is installed. The permanent license is valid only on this computer.
- Make sure that you have the e-mail containing the entitlement ID (EID) that you received from Ricoh.
- If the computer where the TotalFlow product is installed does not have Internet access:
- Do not close the license application on the computer where the TotalFlow application is installed.
- Log into a computer that has Internet access.
- Use the Remote Desktop Connection to connect to the computer where the TotalFlow application is installed.
- Log in with the same user name and password that you used when you started the license application.
- On the computer that has Internet access, go to this Web site: https://dl.ricohsoftware.com.
- Click Software Activation on the right side of the screen.
- In the Software Activation dialog, insert the EID and the system fingerprint.
- Copy and paste the EID from the e-mail you received from Ricoh.
- Return to the license management application on the computer where the TotalFlow application is installed. Click the Copy button next to the System fingerprint field. This action copies the 16-character system fingerprint that uniquely identifies the computer where the TotalFlow product is installed to the clipboard.
- Return to the Software Activation webpage. Paste the system fingerprint in the Enter your System Fingerprint field.
- Click Confirm Content.
- In the Activation Content Confirmation dialog:
You will receive a confirmation that your software has been activated. A license key is generated with an Activation ID for the client computer and is displayed on the screen.Note: The number of activations of the license is displayed under Quantity. The remaining number of activations available for this license is displayed under Remaining Quantity.
- Review the confirmation information.
- Click Activate.
- To download the license key, click Download License Key. The saving procedure and file type are different for each browser. Record the folder where you saved the license key.
- To e-mail the license key file to someone else, click Email License Key.
- Type the e-mail address.
- Click Send.
- If you are finished, close the browser tab. To restart the process, click Start Over.
- If you accessed the Internet from a different computer than the one where the TotalFlow product is installed, copy the license file to the computer where the TotalFlow product is installed.
- In the license management application on the system where the TotalFlow product is installed, click Browse....
- Locate the license file and click Open.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement and click OK.You see a message that the license was installed successfully.
- Click OK.
- Restart the computer where the TotalFlow product is installed.