Adding Custom Papers
You can register custom papers in the paper catalog so they are available whenever you configure paper settings.
Important: To print on a registered custom paper, you must also register the same paper on the printer. For more information, see the printer documentation.
- On the Settings menu, select Paper Catalog.
- On the Paper Catalog screen, click +Add Paper.Note: You can also add custom papers directly from the Select Paper screen by clicking the +Add Paper button.
- Configure the settings for the custom paper on the Add Paper screen.For details about a specific setting, click the button to display the on-screen field help.
- If you select Custom in the Size field and enter custom values for the paper width and height, TotalFlow Prep automatically applies the custom values to the paper orientation.
You can preview your settings in the Paper Preview box.
- Click Save.The registered custom paper is added to the list of papers in the paper catalog.
The custom icon is displayed next to custom papers so you can easily identify them.