Installing the AFP driver files
- Insert the InfoPrint Manager: Common Clients DVD-ROM, LCD4-5642, that came with your InfoPrint Manager package into your DVD-ROM drive. The install program starts automatically.Note: If your install program does not start automatically or if your browser stops responding:
- Select .
- Enter D:\setup.html, where D is your DVD-ROM drive.
- Click OK.
- Click Install InfoPrint Products and then click AFP Print Driver.
- Select the appropriate operating system.
- The License Agreement displays. Click Accept, then click Next.
- Follow the instructions to unpack the files into the desired directory. We recommend
that you place the driver files in an easy to find directory, such as